Oops! This offer has expired!
Changed your mind and need to get your hands on it? No worries! All products can be found at their regular price on the main courses page. Click the button below to find what you were looking for!
4 DAYS TO TAKE ACTION AND ATTRACT MORE OF THE RIGHT CLIENTS THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE
DAY 1 – The top 3 mistakes you’re making on your website that are keeping the right kinds of clients from hiring you.
DAY 2 – How to explain the value of strategic websites in a way your ideal client will understand. (Hint: Don’t use “strategy”)
DAY 3 – Finding the end-result you get your clients, why it’s important, and where to feature it on your website.
Let’s do it!
If you’ve been looking for away to:
Attract clients who care about more than a pretty design
Position yourself to stand out in the marketplace
Avoid headache-after-headache caused by working on projects that aren’t a good fit
Let’s elevate your website for strategic design clients today!
The testimonials I display on my website have been huge in giving potential clients that extra nudge to book (they’ve even told me!) so I’m going to give you my exact feedback process.
With Steal My Feedback Process bonus you’ll get:
- A video explaining the exact process I use to reach out to clients for feedback without feeling icky and how I naturally incorporate it into each project
- The exact questionnaire I send out to get testimonials that are powerful and actually mean something
- A walkthrough of how I craft the feedback I receive into an amazing testimonial
- The steps I take to get approval from my client to tweak their words to make it just right and the go-ahead feature them on my website
- Direction on where to feature the testimonials you get on your website
If you’ve been struggling to get testimonials that truly get potential clients excited about working with you, I invite you to steal my feedback process!
Web design is the perfect way to be creative, while making a big difference in the lives of others and improving their businesses. You know you’re great at design, but you’re not quite sure that you’re creating a website that’s exactly what your client needs. You want to start attracting those higher-paying clients, but what you’re creating isn’t making a big enough impact to bring them in the door.
It’s time to infuse a bit of strategy into your design projects. Then, you can create websites that work and show your clients how the design you’ve created will grow their businesses. After that, it’s your turn to see the results.